Tuesday, October 23, 2007

It's Back to Chemo Tomorrow

I'm going to undergo a second round of chemo treatments tomorrow. There are two more to go following that round. This round is 5 days on, 3-4 weeks off.

The chemo treatments consist of some pills that I take in the evening, plus one or two other pills to relieve the most obvious side-effect (nausea). As I mentioned in a previous blog, the dose will increase to a little more than double what it was during radiation.

Please continue to pray that I will be able to tolerate this new regimen without major complications.

On a brighter note, I'm progressing well with my work project. I plan to attend most or all of our staff meeting tomorrow, where perhaps I'll hear some additional assignments from my co-workers. It's actually kind of fun, working without any pressure!

No comments: